Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Functional and Stylish!






Nobis, Latin for “us” is a very cool company out of Canada that makes great funky headwear, outerwear and other "accessories" especially for cold weather. Well, they should know....ever been to Canada in the winter??? Brrrr! Below zero is status quo for the temps in the dead of winter there......

Think style meets function. And if you know me by now, I am a big fan of companies who incorporate environmentally-friendly elements like recycled PE materials and quality natural materials like alpaca wool and hemp fibers. One of my favorite little clothing boutiques, P+L, in Lakeview, has a great selection. Nobis does great hats for all seasons, but in the spirit of this current one we are in, I thought I would show you some of my favorites for now!


I think this is the one I am going to get! Brown and orange is my favorite combo!

No comments:

Post a Comment