Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Holidays!


Well, I am a headin' East tomorrow and want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year! I am so excited to be in Brooklyn for the holidays this year....lots of places to visit too.

Here's a partial list:

Blue Apron Foods -for great cheeses, chocolates and charcuterie....
Frankie's 457 -for the best BLT ever and a Bloody Mary to wash it down!
Purl Soho-to actually see all the beautiful wools I see on their blog....
Eataly- to see what all the hype is about!
Babycakes- to have a gluten-free treat!
Pearl River Mart-to stock up on some basic tea towels, bowls and chopsticks.....
Moma store- 'cause it's loaded with cool designs in home goods and I love Muji designs....
Sahadi's- it wouldn't be a trip home without going here to get some olives, nuts, cheese and other great stuff at incredible prices.....
Blue Ribbon- for oysters of course! and to say hi to my friends there......
Prime Meats- another gem owned by the "Franks" and a new found fave......
Frannie's- haven't had any pizza yet that's this good in Brooklyn!
Pulino's- love, love, love A16 in San Fran so want to see what Nate Appleman's got going on in NYC....

Notice how most of my stops involve food? What can I say....

See you all back here in the new year....until then, Happy Eating!!

XO,

Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment